The calendar app on your iOS device lets you create and share events with your friends and family. Whether it’s an important meeting at work or a weekend getaway with loved ones, creating & sharing calendar events can be of great help. It also allows you to exchange invites with your iPhone contacts which might help you stay organized in your daily life. If you want to give it a try, learn how to share calendar events on iPhone and iPad.
How to Share Calendar Events on iPhone and iPad
- Open the Calendar app on your iPhone.
- Tap the ‘+‘ icon in the upper right corner to create a new event or If you have already created an event, tap to open the event you want to share.
- Add Title and Location for the New Event.
- Now, tap on Invitation
- Add the email or contact number of the people you want to invite to your event.
- Tap Done to send invitations.
How to Receive Calendar Invitations on iPhone and iPad
- Open the Calendar app and tap Inbox at the bottom right.
- Three options will appear for reacting to the invitation you receive.
- Tap Accept to accept the invitation. If you choose Maybe, it means you put off the event in response to it later. Press Decline to discard the invitation.
How to View Events with You that were Previously Declined
If you have previously rejected any event, you can still see it. To see it in the inbox section, just follow these quick steps!
- Tap Calendar – middle option at the bottom in the calendar app.
- Check the Show Rejected Events option then tap Done to save changes.
How to Manage All Shared Calendar Events on iPhone and iPad
- In the Calendar app, open the Inbox.
- Select the Reply tab to get a list of shared events.
- Tap the event to see the information or choose from Accept, Maybe, and Decline to respond again.
Isn’t it easy to send and receive invitations on your iPhone? If that helps you stay productive, wouldn’t you want to create and share events regularly? What do you think? Let us know in the comments section below! Apart from that, you can create and share entire calendars with your contacts in the same app.