Netflix has a straightforward approach and makes it really easy to cancel your active subscription. If you no longer want to continue paying premium, have finished watching the shows you want, or are planning to switch to a Netflix alternative, it’s best to cancel your existing plan. Read on to find out how you can cancel your Netflix subscription from your iPhone or iPad.
What Happens When You Cancel Your Netflix Subscription?
- You can continue watching until the end of your current billing period. This applies even if you are on a free trial.
- If you have a Netflix Gift Card or promotional balance, you will enjoy Netflix until the promo card or balance is completely depleted.
- Netflix lets you see ten months of activity, recommendations, ratings and account details. If you rejoin within these ten months, you can have a smooth experience and carry on from where you left off.
How to Cancel Your Netflix Subscription on iPhone and iPad
- Visit Netflix.com in Safari or the browser of your choice. Sign in if necessary.
- From the top left, tap the hamburger icon.
- Tap Account.
- Scroll down and tap Cancel Membership. Finally, confirm your action.
The steps for canceling a Netflix subscription on a computer or Android phone are similar. Even if you are enjoying Netflix on multiple devices, you only need to cancel once using one device.
Important: Netflix no longer supports billing via iTunes for new subscribers. But if you are an old user billed via iTunes, you will need to cancel your subscription from the App Store or Settings app.
Note: Deleting individual profiles within Netflix or uninstalling the app does not cancel your subscription.
How To Cancel Your Netflix Subscription From T-Mobile
In order to cancel your ‘Netflix on Us’ subscription, you will need to remove T-Mobile as the payment method for Netflix. For this, use the T-Mobile app, or contact their customer service via whatever medium you prefer. You can learn more about canceling this on the official T-Mobile page or Netflix’s help page.
Here’s how you can cancel Netflix subscription using your iPhone or other device.